2001 HONDA ACCORD
Autotrading BB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Using our services the clients fully agreed to the following conditions :
- Products of AutotradingBB is sold based on FOB or C&F Terms.
- If export inspection is required at the buyer's country due to the import regulation, the inspection type & requirement must be implied from the buyer before the export.
- Minimum of 50%~100% deposit of the Total C&F is required for the shipment to be processed.
- All transaction fee must be paid fully from the Buyer's side.
- Further Discounts are given for 100% payment prior to the Exportation. Must be a one time payment for this discount to take place ensuring the banking charges are saved for both the Exporter and the Importer.
- Once the Shipment has been ordered, an SO (Shipping Order, BL draft) will be supplied to the customer, the customer is responsible to inform any change of consignee at this point of the stage.
- Once Shipment has departed, Original BL Scan will be supplied within 2-3 business days after the Departure date.
- The final balance of the total C&F price must be paid within 1 week time after the Departure date.
- Once final balance is confirmed at our account, all necessary documentation for the import process will be supplied via DHL to the appointed address given from the buyer. The DHL tracking Number will be supplied when dispatched.
- The DHL will include,
- Original Invoice
- Original Export Certificate (Japanese)
- Translated Export Certificate (English)
- Two Copies of the Original BL
- Original Export Inspection Certificate (If required)
- If the Customer shall fail to pay the balance in full after 10 days after the vehicle arrival date at the Importer's Country, AutotradingBB will have the full rights to forfeit the original deposit and to have the unit sold to a different customer to ensure the full collection for AutotradingBB's security.